Slurry Seal is one of the most advanced surface treatment applications available for asphalt pavement preservation. It’s comprised of a special dense graded high quality aggregate, advanced polymer-modified emulsion and other modern additives. Slurry Seal is formulated with selected materials, scientific mix designs, advanced technical specifications, computerized equipment and placed by experienced crews. It’s designed to be a cost-effective way to protect your paving investment.
Benefits of Slurry Seal:
- Extends the useful life of asphalt by keeping air/water out and stopping oxidation
- A thin restorative surface treatment that does not require milling or resetting of utilities
- Improves safety by providing a high skid resistance surface
- Uniform black color that provides aesthetic value creating customer acceptance
- Cost effective treatment that will stretch your maintenance dollars
- NEW! Our new Minimac machine is designed for slurry applications in confined locations - e.g., smaller parking lots, golf paths, driveways or bicycle trails!
Best Suited for: Residential Streets, Collector Streets,Large & Small Parking Lots and Industrial/Commerical Streets, Golf Paths and Bicycle Trails.
Slurry Seal Specifications
Should the video below not play immediately, please try using another browser.